The p_group_cohomology-2.1.4.p1.spkg hosted at
http://files.sagemath.org/spkg/optional/ is about 36mb, thats easily doable
with bitbucket/github. You can also host files with google
drive/dropbox/... I'm sure all have the best intentions but academic
institutions are not in the business of file hosting or long-term storage.