I recently updated a web site for my local amateur  radio club, to make it
"mobile friendly", as defined by Google. One advantage of that is it gets
higher search ranking by Google when a user is using a mobile device than a
site would otherwise get, See

https://www.google.co.uk/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dhars.org.uk%2F

Now I tried the same on the SageMath web site, and it fails.

https://www.google.co.uk/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sagemath.org

This means it is less likely to be reported by Google when someone is
searching with a mobile device. So too is Mathematica, which also fails

https://www.google.co.uk/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wolfram.com%2Fmathematica%2F

but the SageMath cloud passes

https://www.google.co.uk/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcloud.sagemath.com%2F

I was looking at a report from PayPal today, which shows that 85% of the
things I sell are exported outside the UK, but 0% are purchased from my
site with a mobile computer. I think it's about time I addressed that
issue, and made my site "mobile friendly".

Dr. David Kirkby Ph.D CEng MIET
Kirkby Microwave Ltd
Registered office: Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Essex, CM3 6DT,
UK.
Registered in England and Wales, company number 08914892.
http://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Tel: 07910 441670 / +44 7910 441670 (0900 to 2100 GMT only please)