Before starting a build myself I checked your logs. It looks like for ecm the
problem was not new but only gave a warning before:
/bin/sh ../libtool   --mode=compile gcc  -march=corei7 -mtune=corei7-avx -g -O3
 -fPIC -c -o mulredc1.lo mulredc1.s
libtool: compile:  gcc -march=corei7 -mtune=corei7-avx -g -O3 -fPIC -c
mulredc1.s -o mulredc1.o
/bin/sh ../libtool   --mode=compile gcc  -march=corei7 -mtune=corei7-avx -g -O3
 -fPIC -c -o mulredc2.lo mulredc2.s
libtool: compile:  gcc -march=corei7 -mtune=corei7-avx -g -O3 -fPIC -c
mulredc2.s -o mulredc2.o
mulredc2.s:40:Alignment too large: 15. assumed.
mulredc2.s:150:Alignment too large: 15. assumed.
/bin/sh ../libtool   --mode=compile gcc  -march=corei7 -mtune=corei7-avx -g -O3
 -fPIC -c -o mulredc3.lo mulredc3.s
libtool: compile:  gcc -march=corei7 -mtune=corei7-avx -g -O3 -fPIC -c
mulredc3.s -o mulredc3.o
mulredc3.s:40:Alignment too large: 15. assumed.
mulredc3.s:26:Alignment too large: 15. assumed.

A lot of those mulredc*.s file give a similar warning. So the behaviour has
changed from
assuming a reasonable value to just force you to fix the code.

Haven’t looked at the other yet.

François