How did you configure git? What gives

  $ git remote -v

Vincent

On 21/09/15 21:54, Mike Zabrocki wrote:
I mistakenly installed XCode 7 and so to save myself I started working on a
fresh copy of sage where I don't do too much compiling.

In doing so I seem to have messed up my permissions to access git (or
something).  I can checkout any branch I like, but I can't seem to push.

$ git push

fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /sage.git

I thought it might be my ssh key, but I can authenticate:

$ ssh g...@trac.sagemath.org info

hello zabrocki, this is git@trac running gitolite3 (unknown) on git 1.7.9.5

  R W sage

Does anyone have an idea about what I am doing wrong?

Thanks.
-Mike