We should make a decision on what level of c++ support we want.
The 0.4.x branch of pynac needs c++11 and the “override” keyword.
I don’t think Nathann  ever mentioned which c++11 feature he wanted,
he probably just assumed that having a c++11 flag was enough.

Another thing to be cautious of: gcc 4.8, 4.9 and 5.x have different c++11
ABI. Which means that if you install sage with one then change compiler
you may be in trouble as soon as you try to re-install or upgrade something
that use c++11.

So I guess there are two questions:
1) Do we want to mandate c++11 support
Y[ ]
N[ ]

2) if yes what c++11 features do we want?
Feature complete [ ]
List of features [ ] (list needed features)
 * override

François