Hi,

Le lundi 5 octobre 2015 07:36:05 UTC+2, William a écrit :

> Type
>
>    parallel?
>
> in Sage for a simple but very useful parallel decorator in Sage, that
> I addedabout 6 years.  The API is slightly confusing, and it would be
> nice to have something better.  But it's pretty easy to use (I used it
> a lot recently for some research).
>
> It's used in various places in the Sage library, e.g., related to
> elliptic curve L-functions.

We are also using the parallel decorator, with p_iter='multiprocessing',
for
parellelizing tensor computations in
http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/18100
http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/19147
http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/19209
It's very usefull and leads to nice speedup factors for heavy computations,
like that of the Riemann curvature tensor of a given connection.

Eric.