Le vendredi 16 octobre 2015 00:54:04 UTC+2, Eric Gourgoulhon a écrit :

> All the objects are implemented within Sage's category framework, following
> the parent/element scheme. The category for manifolds is Sets() for the
> moment, but this should be changed to Manifolds() as soon as #18175
> <http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/18175> is ready.

Thanks to Travis' work, #18175 <http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/18175> is
ready and I have rebased the SageManifolds
tickets listed at #18528 <http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/18528> on it,
setting the categories to
- Manifolds(K) for topological manifolds over a topological field K
- Manifolds(K).Differentiable() for differentiable manifolds
- Manifolds(K).Smooth() for smooth manifolds