Hi,

On the ticket
http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/18529
the patchbots report a failed plugins.doctest_continuation:
http://patchbot.sagemath.org/log/18529/Gentoo%20Base%20System/2.2/x86_64/3.2.1-gentoo-r2/sage4/2015-10-20%2023:53:22?plugin=plugins.doctest_continuation

This is caused by line 779 of this file:
http://git.sagemath.org/sage.git/tree/src/sage/manifolds/chart.py?id=666b7de856fb16a05aee38b03c1670c5645bfe6d
I understand that the plugin is tracking the old style doctest continuation
"...", which should be replaced by "....:", but the line 779 is a mere
doctstring sentence that starts by "...":

... but a new chart has been created: `(U, (x, y))`::

It is not the continuation of any doctest.
Of course, I may rewrite the sentence so that it does not start by "...",
but similar issues may occur in the future.

Eric.

PS: is there any specific patchbot bug tracker where I should report this?