Hi all,

When doing

sage: sphere()

in the notebook in our local server when testing Sage 6.9, I get

RichReprWarning: Exception in _rich_repr_ while displaying object: [Errno
2] No such file or directory   RichReprWarning,

Looking at the code here, this suggests that     def _call_rich_repr(self,
obj, rich_repr_kwds): was called correctly, but that some directory or
something was missing at
        except Exception as e:
            warnings.warn(
                'Exception in _rich_repr_ while displaying object:
{0}'.format(e),
                RichReprWarning,
            )

BUT there is zero information as to what directory or file is missing.  And
I don't understand the new richrepr stuff enough to figure out exactly what
is missing.  To be precise, why wasn't an error raised while *creating* the
missing file or directory?

I note that on my personal computer, things seem to work normally, and a
little testing confirms that the missing file must be the jmol ones, i.e.

sage0-size500-239613781.jmol.zip  sage0-size500.jmol

in the relevant cell directory.  They do *not* appear on the server in 6.9,
do appear in 5.6 (yes, it's been a while since we upgraded) and do appear
in the notebook in 6.9 on my laptop.  The log files do not indicate
anything unusual.

Any ideas?  Also, the warning/exception is not the most helpful; it would
have been nice to know which file it was without doing a little scrounging.

- kcrisman