> There is even 8 tickets older than one year waiting for review.
>
> I don't know if they are a problem or not. They will make harder to find
> "real" todo-lists -- but then, who is going to go throught wishlists in any
> case?

I also occasionally go through old tickets, complaining internally
about forgotten ones, but I have found no magic to deal with them.

Sage is very wide, and I don't understand half of the code -- the best
I ever aimed for was to do something for those of the tickets I
actually understood. If you get what is inside then try to reiew it,
and if you know someone who could send him an email, asking for his
help and hoping that something will happen.

If those who can do the job are aware of it, well, there isn't much
more that can be done :-/

Nathann