Le lundi 11 janvier 2016 12:38:50 UTC+1, Volker Braun a écrit :

> Its not really an error, but one should strive to not add unneccessary
> modules.

Yes, I thought this was taken into account by using only lazy_import, as we
do
(except in sage.all, where the import
from sage.manifolds.all import *
is not a lazy one, even if sage.manifolds.all contains only lazy_import).
In the present case, the above line in sage.all is necessary, isn't it ?
Otherwise, the lazy_import in sage.manifolds.all would not be accessible.

Best regards,

Eric.