Hello, not sure if I should be posting this here or sage-support, but I'm
having difficulty building a local sage branch.  I'm working from a clone
build from the sage git repository and I just created a branch from an
existing ticket on sagetrac.  If I want to boot up sage and actually use
the edits in that local branch, I'm pretty sure I need to rebuild sage
first, from within that branch.  So, per the instructions on the Sage
Developer's Guide I ran:

sage$ ./sage -br

but it keeps getting hung up on the following error message, and now I
can't even run sage anymore.

/Users/annahaensch/sage/src/build/cythonized/sage/symbolic/expression.cpp:73454:1:

  required from here

/Users/annahaensch/sage/local/include/pynac/container.h:587:52: error:
'subschildren' was not declared in this scope

  std::unique_ptr<STLT> vp = subschildren(m, options);

                                                    ^

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

-Anna