Hi,
new two problems.
1) GraphicsArray does not have a plot() method, so I added one in my local
copy and everything went ok on examples like
show(graphics_array([g1, g2], 2, 1), xmin=0)

Is it ok to include the patch in this ticket or should I open a new one?
2) I cannot find a way to emulate
g.show(ticks=pi/6, tick_formatter=pi)
I tried with
g._matplotlib_tick_formatter(subplot,ticks=(pi,None), tick_formatter=(pi,
None),xmax=10,xmin=0,ymax=10,ymin=0)
sphinx_plot(g)
but it does not render the pi symbol on the x axis
Any ideas on this?

(I move on meanwhile)