I would like to volunteer, although I don't know much about trac and the
git server
used there. And my time is sometimes very limited,
in particular during teaching weeks, i.e. about 20 weeks a
year at the moment.
(although it's actually written in the ODK grant proposal that we'd like to
look
at anonymised statistics of trac usage, so this gives me an extra incentive
look into details of trac functioning)

Dima