On 2016-02-04 13:02, Jan Groenewald wrote:
    Does it matter for the PPA? Isn't that installed in a fixed location
    anyway?

Yes, changes to this it is what broke the PPA since 6.9.
Sorry, I didn't understand to what you answered "yes". Is the PPA installed in a fixed location? If so, *you* should run the relocation script when creating the PPA. I think that would solve the problems with the PPA.