Can somebody explain what is the meaning of "log2" in the global namespace? log2? says "- - we need to make sure this at least does not leave log2._gobj uninitialized - -".

 * * *

log? says "See log? for more information about its behavior." Duh.

log_gamma? has broken docstring formatting. Also, should "Gamma function" be written in capital?

 * * *

Why we have log_b() with default base e and log() that always use base e?

 * * *

Lastly, I don't like our function aliases. I had to check by log == ln that these two functions are just aliases. IMO having one-line docstring "Alias for ..." would be better.

--
Jori Mäntysalo