> What did I request that you cannot do regarding "spkg-src"? I am still in
> favour of improving spkg-src.

Oh, Right. It seems that I actually accepted all your requests on this
ticket. Crazy. Either way Volker will never let it pass, so let's give
this up.

Don't you want to do something with the Matlab/Maple ticket however ?

    http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/18904

This is way more important, but I obviously cannot decide by myself
which versions of third-party softwares we support, and which doctests
can be run with which version of Maple/Matlab/whatever.

Nathann