On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 9:28:36 AM UTC, jhonrubia6 wrote:

> So, if I understand you correctly, say I have sage 7.0 on my machine and
> try to review some old ticket, do you recommend me to merge the ticket
> branch with my copy
> git merge tiket_branch
> and then review it?
> If the ticket does not compile ok for whatever reason, there will be no
> way to get rid of it on my copy or am I wrong?

# this is how to do this with plain git:

git checkout -b tiket_brunch develop
# now we are on a copy of develop, called tiket_brunch (or whatever)
git fetch trac tiket_brunch
git merge FETCH_HEAD
# now we have merged branch from trac into tiket_brunch
# now do make test stuff, etc
git checkout develop
make
# now we are back to our develop
# (you can now remove your local tiket_brunch using appropriate git
commands)