Hi Sage Developers,

Can somebody *PLEASE* volunteer to move trac.sagemath.org and
wiki.sagemath.org to a VM on GCE and maintain it for a while?

I've setup a complete Google compute engine project specifically for
this and I'll pay for this indefinitely.  The project has a machine on
it with ssh keys that can ssh to the root account of trac.sagemath.org
and wiki.sagemath.org.   I can easily add anybody with a Google
account to this project (though I only want to add people that at
least enable 2-factor auth, since you can waste a lot of money if you
get hacked).

Why move to GCE from UW?   (1) the machines at UW are not backed up at
all!   -- I assumed a certain student had them backed up, but nope; in
fact, we can't even ssh into the VM host right now (obviously, I could
get physical access).  (2) With GCE it's trivially to snapshot the
whole VM's hundreds of times for very, very cheap, and things are very
easy to scale, and every person who I add to the project has full
access to everything through a web browser.  It's just vastly better.

The other option is that we move *everything* to Github.   I think
that would be way too disruptive to do right now.

 -- William