On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 7:35 AM, Nathann Cohen <nathann.co...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> \begin{flame}
>> I cannot help noticing that any Sage improvement potentially makes William
>> make more $$$
>> (in the long run improvements to Sage make everyone involved in the project
>> more secure financially, yourself including, no?)
>
> How so ? Do I get a share of William's profits when he sells SMC ?

Perhaps this is intended as merely flamebait, but I'll bite. Knowing
William, I doubt that selling the SMC is likely.

So, I question whether you really mean that you think William will
sell SMC, and now I'm not sure what your intended meaning is. It's
already been said that William's "profits" will be put back into Sage.
Or is it you don't believe him? Or, are you simply asking for more
clarity? In either case, that discussion would be better carried out
off-list, IMHO.