On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 12:54:27 PM UTC-6, mmarco wrote:

> Ops, i didn't see that.
>
> One question, what is the reason for defining a specific class for these
> algebras instead of using any of the already available constructions
> (g-algebra quotient, GCDA...)

   By being a combinatorial free module, it has an explicitly specified
basis and we can take tensor products of it. We also do not need to
construct the ideal and (non-commutative, inhomogeneous) Gröber basis to do
computations, which perhaps is bad in high enough rank? I didn't think of
trying a g-algebra (quotient) construction. Although I wouldn't be
surprised if the CFM version was slower for multiplication (no real
optimization was done + python). I would be happy to have an alternative
implementation.

Best,
Travis