Dear all,

I just started to use sage and stumbled upon the fact that e.g.
`contour_plot` misses the standard keyword `norm`

The keyword is already implemented for `matrix_plot`, so there is probably
no reason why it is missing elsewhere.

I tract down where the change would have to be added
its here
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/blob/7eb8510dacf61b691664cd8f1d2e75e5d473e5a0/src/sage/plot/contour_plot.py
in the method `_render_on_subplot`
 (but unfortunately I haven't yet set up an eco-system to develop such
changes myself - its coming hopefully, probably over mere github
pull-requests)

the keyword `norm` just have to be passed, or even better pass generally
everything else which was not extracted yet to matplotlib calls

Hoping for a response,
best,
Stephan