The page

    http://www.sagemath.org/development-ack.html

lists the funders of various Sage Days up to 23. We are a long way past
that now!

I propose that we crowdsource the problem of getting this up to date. If
you organized a Sage Days since 23, get on GitHub and edit the file:

    https://github.com/sagemath/website/blob/master/src/development-ack.html

to include your conference and its funders. Remember that GitHub makes this
easy: you can edit the file in place, and then GitHub will take care of the
niceties of creating a fork, setting up your changes in a branch, and
issuing a pull request.

Kiran