Hi François,

Am Dienstag, 5. April 2016 23:19:26 UTC+2 schrieb François:

> What do you have in local/libexec/git-core?

I suppose you talk about SAGE_LOCL/libexec/git-core, since the problems
only arise with the git installation of Sage, not with my system-wide
installation.

It contains nearly 160 items.

> You should have something like
> /usr/libexec/git-core/git-remote
> /usr/libexec/git-core/git-remote-ext
> /usr/libexec/git-core/git-remote-fd
> /usr/libexec/git-core/git-remote-ftp
> /usr/libexec/git-core/git-remote-ftps
> /usr/libexec/git-core/git-remote-http
> /usr/libexec/git-core/git-remote-https

king@king-C70-B:~/Sage/git/sage$ ls local/libexec/git-core/git-remote*
local/libexec/git-core/git-remote      local/libexec/git-core/git-remote-fd
local/libexec/git-core/git-remote-ext
local/libexec/git-core/git-remote-testsvn

Interesting. There really is no such thing as git-remote-http. Why could
that be?

> and ldd -r should show that git-remote-https is linked to openssl
> amongst other things.

It should exist, before I can test it...

Best regards,
Simon