On 05/21/2016 06:06 PM, paulmasson wrote:
> Since the SageMathCell server has been updated to Sage 7.2, I've been
> experiencing issues with piecewise functions. For example, define a
> simple saw tooth with

Piecewise functions were totally rewritten in #14801. Lower-case
"piecewise" now works a little bit different than upper-case "Piecewise"
used to. The new version differentiates between the open interval (1,2)
and the closed interval [1,2].

If you need the compatibility, the upper-case version is still there.

(I noticed piecewise? doesn't give me any useful docs, I get the
docstring for LazyImport.)