Hi,

The Air Conditioning and power at UW have been fixed, and everything
turned back on.   I've pointed DNS back at trac.sagemath.org and
wiki.sagemath.org so you should see them shortly.

I'm setting up very frequent periodic automatic backups right now to
/orig on the GCE machines.  I eagerly await somebody to volunteer to
migrate trac and wiki there.   Perhaps Volker can start when he gets
back from travel.  Volker -- whose opinion on our dev infrastructure I
value the highest of all right now, as he is the release manager --
has said two things:

   -- tier one cloud hosting provider
   -- Docker containers

so I'll do whatever I can to support that.

 -- William

--
William (http://wstein.org)