On 06/27/16 03:34, leif wrote:
Vincent Delecroix wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the hard work for the infrastructure transition!

As a consequence of the new trac infrastructure, my e-mail reader
(thunderbird) is not able to group the e-mails by thread.

Works for me.  There was some temporary fallout due to the switch to
sendgrid, such that I do have /two/ threads for a few tickets, but
AFAICS now it works as before.

EDIT:  Hmmm, indeed it's not really consistent here either (the second
thread for the same ticket doesn't contain just messages from within a
/single/ period), and there's a new Reply-To since about a day...

Seems there's some randomness in the message IDs for the same posts.

-leif

Moreover, some
of the e-mails got a reply-to (t...@sagemath.org) and some others not.
Is there some misconfiguration?

Best
Vincent

Well, the way I receive emails from ticket seem to be considerably
random. May be a spam filter kicks in somewhere.
trac 20710: I am the reporter and author for that ticket but I missed
2 updates. Putting myself in cc may or may not have fixed it.
trac 20779: I am cc on that ticket but I received nothing since I last
posted on that ticket 4 days ago. Missed two updates.

I may have to go through all my recent tickets. Not sure what will happen with the old ones.

Francois