I found a strange bug that has existed at least from Sage 7.1

In a fresh start of Sage,

sage: GF(2)^2

Vector space of dimension 2 over Finite Field of size 2

sage: CyclicPermutationGroup(10).algebra(FiniteField(5))

TypeError                                 Traceback (most recent call last)

TypeError: Cannot create a consistent method resolution

order (MRO) for bases FiniteSets.subcategory_class,
VectorSpaces.WithBasis.subcategory_class,
FiniteDimensionalModulesWithBasis.subcategory_class

But strangely if I reverse the input, then no exception occurs. In a fresh
start of Sage,

sage: CyclicPermutationGroup(10).algebra(FiniteField(5))

Group algebra of Cyclic group of order 10 as a permutation group over
Finite Field of size 5

sage: GF(2)^2

Vector space of dimension 2 over Finite Field of size 2

I have no idea about the cause of the bug.