When I try the 3d plot commands of polyhedron class and polygon3d on the
default jmol viewer, the output doesn't match the command, since I directly
copy these commands from examples in tutorials.

1.
polygon3d([[0,0,1],[0,1,0],[1,0,0]])

This gives a totally empty graph, though the numbers on the axes changes as
I change the coordinates.
The 2d case works well though, and it gives a nice colored triangle.

2.
p2 = Polyhedron(vertices=[[2,0,0],[0,2,0],[0,0,2]])
p2.projection().plot()

This gives a triangle, but only edges. See right of the graph below.
 If I add another vector to the graph
p1 = Polyhedron(rays = [[2,2,2]])
p2.projection().plot() + p1.projection().plot()
Then as the vector is added, the triangle is also colored.See the left of
the graph below.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZWs5TkAIaLo/V37jMHi_e-I/AAAAAAAAAHU/M8IiQZ4Nq1whjzcoMYlNPzIHiWYXGbZ5QCLcB/s1600/QQ%25E6%2588%25AA%25E5%259B%25BE20160707140647.png>

In both cases, I believe that the command should plot a colored triangle,
since the 2d case do so. And if I change the viewer to tachyon, it gives
the right output. So I consider this as a bug and I hope you can work on
it. Great thanks!