Harald Schilly wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 10:25 AM, leif <not.rea...@online.de> wrote:
>> Could you track this down?
>>
>> I'm really curious.
>
> well, so far no chance. there is definitely nothing LD* related set by
> me, but my hunch is, that it might be a side effect of building R as
> part of sagemath -- but it could be another package and I just saw it
> while building R. My plan is to fix some other details with that build
> and then rerun it completely from scratch. If it happens again, maybe
> I should upload the build log …

Ah, R...

It wouldn't surprise me since R at least used to do horrible things, but
then the error messages should only occur in the R build log.

(I initially thought your ld.so.cache got messed up, and you were
getting the error even outside of Sage.  Nice idea by Ubuntu to
dynamically link even /bin/sh to more than libc by the way.)

-leif