I am really happy to see her using (and endorsing) Sage. Apparently she
will publish some code in November. I am not completely sure she is talking
about lattice based crypto. There are other possibilities, (code-based,
isogenies...) for which Sage could also be useful.

Maybe this will attract some more people to use (and improve) Sage?