On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 8:06 AM, Jeroen Demeyer <jdeme...@cage.ugent.be> wrote:
> On 2016-07-26 18:52, Erik Bray wrote:
>>
>> Is this a known issue?  Has anyone encountered this before?
>
> Given that it's caught by a doctest, probably not. I added that doctest
> specifically while working on Sphinx-related tickets to ensure that links
> would work.

Given https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/21044, it may not just be me.
This seems kind of similar--the link is mysteriously incorrect.  The
way Sage's docs are built in parallel by default, I've found, can lead
to a lot of inconsistencies in outcome.  For example, I've found a lot
of issues in the docs that occur when building them in serial, in a
single process, that don't show up in parallel builds mostly by
chance.