Hi,

Trac's "diff" tab is really weird to me.

1. Go to a ticket like https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/20857
2. Click on "commits", in this case seeing a log with two commits.
3. Click on the "diff" tab.

The result is the diff *only* from the very last commit.  It's not the
diff showing what the two commits do.  That's weird.

In contrast, in Github if you

1. Visit a pull request with multiple commits, e.g.,
https://github.com/sagemathinc/smc/pull/783
2. Click on "Files changed", e.g.,
https://github.com/sagemathinc/smc/pull/783/files

you get a single nice view showing what the collection of commits changes.

Obviously, I know how on the command line using git to view the diff
between any two trees given by sha1 hashes...   I'm just talking about
using the web interfaces.

 -- William