On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 6:14 PM, Travis Scrimshaw <tsc...@ucdavis.edu> wrote:
> I was able to get Cygwin64 to build successfully using 7.4.beta2 + Pynac
> 0.6.9 upgrade (#21369) + interpreter hack (#19868). I did have an issue with
> twisted not picking up zope_interface, but I was able to fix it by forcing a
> reinstall of zope_interface and then building twisted again.
>
> For Cygwin32, I'm stuck at pycrypto (#21236).
>
> Best,
> Travis

Thanks for giving it a try!  I'm surprised actually that it worked,
since I still have a few patches that I haven't posted yet (though I
think those have more to do with getting some tests to pass, than
actually building).

I have a nicer patch for the autogen.interpreters issue, but it
depends on https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/20730 being accepted
first.

I do hope to look into getting Cygwin32 builds working eventually too,
and will look at the issue with pycrypto if I get a chance.

Thanks,
Erik