On 2016-09-07 14:48, Vincent Delecroix wrote:
Under the assumption that there is nothing more in memory_info.py than
in psutil

Well, psutil goes way beyond what memory_info.py provides. The only logic that we would still need to keep from memory_info.py is these few lines, which can easily be inlined in the place where we need them:

        limit = self.rlimit_address_space()
        if limit < 0:
            limit = self.total_swap() + self.total_ram()

        # Use less than half of the addressable memory
        return min(maxsize, limit)

Do you have an open ticket for testing psutil replacements?

Not yet.