Jeroen Demeyer wrote:
> I think it is far more important to do that on the release buildbot. The
> patchbot is still an optional thing, which reviewers are free to ignore.

Yes, but patch- and buildbots essentially do the same, with different
configurations though.

To me it seems this is not well-organized at the moment; as klee
mentioned, it's not obvious which bot tests with which optional
packages, and AFAIK the buildbots aren't integrated into trac at all --
they IMHO should (i.e., their results should at least be accessible from
trac tickets in the same way the patchbots' are).

-leif