Related question:  My patchbot-running machine was rebooted
ungracefully.  It's on a git branch called ticket_merged, and ./sage
-patchbot fails with

/home/jec/sagedev/src/bin/sage: line 271:
/home/jec/sagedev/local/bin/patchbot/patchbot.py: No such file or
directory

How to recover?  I was running with everything on default settings.

John