On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 7:50 AM, Harald Schilly
<harald.schi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 3:51 AM, Jonathan Bober <jwbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> trac    git://trac.sagemath.org/sage.git (fetch)
>> trac    g...@trac.sagemath.org:sage.git (push)
>
> As a random idea, since several others were also asking me about this:
> Did you try setting both trac remotes to
> g...@trac.sagemath.org:sage.git

Oh right, this is exactly the problem. The port for git protocol is blocked
(as most other ports on GCE hosts) so one has to use ssh
(i.e. git@... syntax rather than git://... syntax)

Sorry for forgetting about it; this really has to be documented properly.
I'll open a ticket.

Dima