On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 9:10:50 PM UTC, ni732...@gmail.com wrote:

> Brown's construction is the function which takes a finite field to a graph
> with diameter 2.
> http://www.emis.ams.org/journals/EJC/Surveys/ds14.pdf
>
> Is it available in the graph component of sagemath?

I won't be surprised if it could be constructed as a subgraph of one of
many strongly regular graphs
known to Sage, but there is no direct way to build such a graph in Sage,
IMHO.

The description of the adjacency in the link you provide is a bit too brief
to see what exactly it does,
but I think these graphs are also known as  Erdős–Rényi graphs, from
P. Erdós, A. Rényi, V.T. Sós
On a problem of graph theory
Studia Sci. Math. Hungar., 1 (1966), pp. 215–235

Brown's paper was published in the same year: W.G. Brown
On graphs that do not contain a Thomsen graph
Canad. Math. Bull., 9 (1966), pp. 281–285

We published a paper where these graphs were considered, and I implemented
a construction of them in GAP, but not in Sage :-)
https://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/publications/publication7266-abstract.html

Please feel free to cc me on the Sage ticket with an implementation, I'd be
glad to review it.

Dima