Unfortunately, I have not got time to dig through the code and understand what needs to be done to pass data properly to jupyter hub. It appears that paths need to be specified using a particular utility function. That part may be easy, but it is not clear to me where everything needs to be adjusted. I suspect this will take somebody 3 -4 hours or solid work to make sure we do not miss anything.

Jonathan