Le samedi 12 novembre 2016 06:50:45 UTC+1, Bill Hart a écrit :

> Looking how the content (188 monomials) is computed, it's done by exact
>> divisions only (it's the leading coefficient up to trivial coefficients).
>>

> Can you give me a hint where this is implemented. I didn't find this
> yesterday. It's a nice trick.

It's in gausspol.cc, around line 4100 "Trying p/lgcd(p)) as gcd". If the
degree of the gcd of the evaluation is the same as the degree of one of the
arguments, then there is a very good chance that the gcd itself is one of
the argument.
I think it's a good idea to look at sources, most papers do not describe
tricks, and some papers/books are written by people that did not really
implement, which means they miss some points.