Not currently (though we have "Unknown"). The main problem is the
interaction with Python booleans and the operators "or", "and", "not"
(which are *not* logical operators). The Sage "Unknown" is badly
broken for these reasons

sage: not Unknown   # waiting for Unknown
True
sage: Unknown or False   # waiting for Unknown
False

So be careful if you start using it!

If we would use the correct logical operators ~ (for negation), ^ (for
xor) and & (for and) then we might be able to come up with something.
But Sage sort of ignore them.

This problem has been discussed a lot on this mailing list and there
even exists a (refused) PEP request in this direction.

Best,
Vincent