On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 2:48 PM, mmarco <mma...@unizar.es> wrote:
> If you provide several binaries, I think it would be wise to advertise the
> lowest common denominator as the "standard"  one, so it works for every
> user.

Indeed--it would be the default, most prominently advertised one.
More specialized builds, if they exist at all, would be listed as well
but in terms such that if you don't know what it is you probably don't
need/want it.

That said, I'd be curious what some common benchmarks might be to test
performance of something like, say, NTL, with our without extended
SIMD support.