On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 9:45 PM, Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 7:30:16 PM UTC+1, Maxie Schmidt wrote:
>>
>> The trac server and website are down right now for me as well. Here is the
>> output of "ssh -vvv myuse...@trac.sagemath.org" from yesterday:
>

> Thats to be expected, you don't have a unix user account on trac. Only  "ssh
> -vv g...@trac.sagemath.org info" can work, not
> someotheru...@trac.sagemath.org.

Just to be clear, also, trac.sagemath.org and git.sagemath.org are
both, currently, the same server, so it doesn't matter which you use
for SSH (and regardless, as Volker said, you don't have a personal
login).  I've thought of splitting them off to separate servers but
don't have an immediate plan for it.  The only place where the two
URLs matter is the web interfaces, since the web server receives
information on the requested hostname (trac. vs git.) it can use that
information do determine which site to return.