Hello,

Could please someone with an apple help me debug the ticket
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/22257 (which stands as a current block on
our long road to python3, and was positive reviewed before it failed on
apple)

More specifically,

(1) apply the branch, run the tests:

sage -bt --long src/sage/symbolic/expression.pyx

and confirm that it fails on the problematic line RealSet((0, pi),[pi,
pi],(pi,4))

(2) could you then tell me the results of

0 < pi

pi < pi

pi < 4

please ? I would like to know what exactly is problematic..

(3) then wrap the 2 calls to richcmp in "src/sage/rings/real_lazy.pyx" with
bool(  ) (those introduced in the ticket branch) and tell me what happens
to the doctest failure.

Thanks in advance !

Frederic