---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 王晴睿Qing-Rui Wang <wangq...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 9:08 AM
Subject: Thanks and citation of Sage
To: harald.schi...@gmail.com

Dear Harald,

I'm sending you this email to tell you our appreciation of using Sage
in our recent work: https://arxiv.org/abs/1703.10937.

We spent 2 days in our cluster to calculate the Hermite normal form of
a matrix with size 2^20*(2^12+1) ~ 1000000*4000 ! Sage is much faster
than other mathematical softwares we have tried.

Maybe our work is the first one to use Sage in condense matter
physics. We use it to solve a system of linear integer equations in
our group super-cohomology theory, which classifies fermionic symmetry
protected topological phases. This is a fast-developing field
originated from Haldane's work on spin-1 chain in 1980s, for which
Haldane won the Nobel prize of physics in 2016.

Thanks again!

Bests,
Qingrui