I was installing SAGE from source in my computer with OS: Ubuntu 14.04..
However, when I run "make" in the Terminal", some error came out. Anyone
knows how to fix it? Thanks!!
Here is the error:

checking whether we can link against GMP... yes
checking if gmp.h version and libgmp version are the same... (5.1.3/5.0.2)
no
configure: error: 'gmp.h' and 'libgmp' have different versions, you have to
reinstall GMP properly.
Error configuring GMP-ECM.
(See above for the options passed to its 'configure'.)

real    0m5.038s
user    0m1.121s
sys    0m1.425s
Error installing package ecm-6.3.p8