Hi,

I *have* a USB drive with all these files still.  It's 36GB of tarballs, from

sage-v0.3-2005-04-21-src.tar to sage-6.5.tar.gz

I've posted them here so you can grab the one you want:

https://k8s.sagemath.org/187e8e97-d814-44c7-a8a5-ca9da39e5234/raw/src-old/index.html

Any new thoughts about to host this stuff?

Harald: what about uploading them to Google Cloud Storage?

William

William (http://wstein.org)