On Monday, August 21, 2017 at 1:43:54 AM UTC-4, Jori Mäntysalo wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Aug 2017, kcrisman wrote:
>
> >       BuildError: Could not build url for endpoint 'worksheet_publish'
> with
> >       values ['id', 'username']. Did you mean
> 'worksheet.worksheet_publish'
> >       instead?
> >
> > Hmm.  Probably related:
> https://ask.sagemath.org/question/38486/build-error-when-uploading-notebooks-in-sage/
>
> and/or
> >
> https://ask.sagemath.org/question/38468/internal-server-error-after-deleting-or-suspending-a-user/
>

> Yes, there seems to be the same error type "Could not build url for
> endpoint - -". But I did not see how to correct this on those pages.

 You'll note these are all errors about the custom notebook conversion app
that is now the default, not sagenb per se.  I wonder whether that app is
interfering somehow with the normal running of sagenb.  What happens if you
ignore that and directly do sage --notebook=sagenb?  (This is just a wild
guess.)