Hi!

My questions are about how/when to use libgap_enter/exit
when calling a libGAP_* function.

First question: What should happen if one doesn't use
libgap_enter/exit? I ask since I called libGAP_EQ without
libgap_enter/exit, but there is no crash and it just works.
So, can one do without it, in some cases?

Second question: What should one do if one has a loop
containing both several python and libGAP_* calls? Put
libgap_enter/exit around each individual libGAP_* call?
Or is it possible to have Python calls (and a whole
"for" loop) between enter and exit?

Best regards,
Simon